20 March 2021 | Mindset for Growth Workshop (virtual)
Living in a world of volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity requires us to continuously grow and stay relevant to the marketplace. With all the disruptions that technology has brought to traditional industries, companies that stay stagnant will be eliminated. Planned change and growth is the only way to remain competitive. With market uncertainty at record-breaking levels, our career success depends on agile development and the ability to be future-oriented and to bounce back from unforeseen changes.
This online programme is designed to help individuals and working professionals embrace a growth mindset and remove their limiting beliefs so as to enable them to thrive in today’s challenging business environment.
Upon completion of this programme, participants will be able to:
- Develop a big-picture perspective that is focused on continuous growth and positive development
- Cultivate a mindset that embraces change
- Develop personal agility and resilience
This programme is for everyone who wants to radically transform the way they think, feel and act by developing a growth mindset for success.
120 minutes (webinar)
The virtual session incorporates a balanced use of online lectures, visual presentations, videos and quizzes. Self-directed learning, group participation and sharing are strongly emphasised.
- Reframing change and growth
- Adopting a mindset that fosters growth
- Breaking down limiting beliefs
- Growth vs. fixed mindsets
- Cultivating growth mindset and learning agility
MASTER TRAINER PROFILE
Jessica Choo is the Founder and Chief Strategist of Integrated Learning Systems (ILS), an award-winning consultancy that accelerates business results by developing high-performing leaders, cultures, and people. She has worked with executives across diverse industries, helping them set clear goals, articulate them, and inspire innovation and high performance in their people. Read full bio
RESOURCES & CERTIFICATE
Participants will receive digital copy of the following:
- Additional learning resources will be provided pre & post workshop
- Workshop handouts will be provided
- Workshop Summary slides
- Certificate of Attendance